Bringing the concept of Restorative Practice to Tasmanian Schools
JLD Restorative Practices offers schools the opportunity to explore the concept of restorative practices in detail and to translate the philosophy into practice through,
- day staff training sessions, (introductory and advanced) or
- 2-hour training modules presented at times that best suit the school community
- and practical application sessions.
Follow up support is available to reinforce and grow your experience and knowledge.
We also offer
- information sessions to families
- information sessions to students (all ages)
- facilitation of more complex problems that may involve a combination of student(s), families, teachers and schools
SMALL IMPROMPTU CONFERENCE